(En breve tenremos los textos traducidos)
Continuous Testing is a key concern for testers and an important part of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery. Testing needs to be put in place be following a test strategy, part of which includes the analysis of tools to find the right fit for project and product needs.
The testing process needs to not only be controlled & managed but should also provide the correct information and the correct moment, reporting results automatically to provide adequate insight into the quality of products contributing to achieve successful product releases, adequate level of quality and above all client satisfaction.
Having test tooling skills has therefore become paramount for high-performance teams and an integral part of Agile methodologies. Because on this, a tooling strategy is necessary to support the testing process, improve overall quality, provide quick feedback and help reduce time to market, thus industrializing market demands.
The tools for Software Testing course presents an introductory overview of most widely used software testing tools categorised according to the different areas of testing.
1) Understand tools for Agile testing that meet the needs of software development in the current competitive software market.
2) Gain a sound understanding in tools for management, automation and CI.
3) As a tester or test manager, become familiar with what it means to deliver faster and more autonomously.
4) For experienced testers, become up-to-date with the latest tools & technologies, and learn how to implement and integrate such tools within existing QA processes.
5) Gain insight into a wide range of tools for non-functional testing, such as performance test tools.
6) Simulate a real scenario starting from requirements prioritization within agile iterations right up to delivering products that comply with their definition of done (DoD)..
En breve tendremos el contenido del curso...
El curso va dirigido a Testers, Programmers, Business Analysts, Managers or professionals that want to better understand QA tools and how to implement them for software development & testing.
La duración del curso es de una jornadaa completaa de 09:30h a 18:00h y tiene un coste de 350 Euros + IVA.
Se impartirá en Castellano (o en inglés bajo petición para cursos in-company) y los participantes recibirán un ejemplar de los materiales. También se les otorgará con un certificado de asistencia oficial de nexo QA al completar el curso.
Experiencia en la realización de pruebas de software es útil, pero no es requisito imprescindible para participar en el curso.
Si estás interesado en participar in este curso, por favor, ponte en contacto con nosotros.